MultiView provides DISH Network subscribers with the ability to enjoy up to four HD shows at the same time. This makes it the perfect solution for sports lovers who are looking to view more than one game at a time but only have one screen. The Hopper 3 can transform your home into your favorite local sports bar effortlessly.
What MultiView Delivers
When you activate MultiView, you can select up to four programs to be displayed in stunning 1080 HD resolution (on a 4K television) at once. You can then select which program you desire to hear the audio from all while monitoring the other shows at the same time including live sports, news, movies, shows, and even the weather. DISH Network puts the power of more in your hands.
How to Activate MultiView on The Hopper 3
Activating your MultiView feature is simple and only requires a few clicks of a button:
- Select the “Options” button on your remote while watching live television and then select “Picture in Picture”.
- Scroll to “MultiView” which will show the previous four channels you have viewed. From here, use the arrow to highlight (in red) the program you wish to hear.
- Customize your experience further by highlighting one of the channels presented and then tuning in to a different one by pressing its corresponding channel number. You can use your guide to find the appropriate channel number or even choose a program from your DVR or an On Demand program.
- You can always go back to a singular broadcast by highlighting your preferred channel and clicking “Select”.
- There is even a specific channel for college football fans, channel 151 that can present not four but up to six games at once!
TLDR: We get it. Check out this short video explaining the process here.
Specs Required for MultiView
Your home will require a Hopper 3 receiver with the latest upgrade available, an HDTV or a 4K TV to connect with an AV receiver. The Hopper is capable of outputting 60 FPS, 10-bit color, and is compatible with the following:
- HDMI 2.0
- HDCP 2.2
- HDR10/BDA 2.0 encoded streams
Enjoy More Programs at Once With DISH Network
The Hopper 3’s MultiView mode is just another example of DISH Network leading the way in television entertainment. If you’re ready to find the perfect channel package that won’t leave you surprised by the bill thanks to a two-year price lock, contact us today. We help viewers find and enjoy the right DISH Network television packages and can even bundle your television with top-rated Internet service providers. Enjoy more shows at once with DISH Network.